The No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle recipe is very easy to execute and a dessert that speaks summer. We all know that eating more fresh fruit is part of an overall healthy diet and that fresh fruits are a natural source of vitamins and minerals. One of the best things about summer is the availability of delicious, fresh fruit! Fruit is such a beautiful accent to many desserts, and in the case of
The red, white, and blue no-bake cheesecake trifle is an easy to execute recipe and is a great, cool and refreshing BBQ dessert. The best thing about the Trifle is that it requires zero baking and only about 30 minutes to make. The perfect last-minute dessert to impress your guests and the color of the fresh fruit and no-bake cream cheesecake defiantly classifies this as a patriotic dessert.
So, pull out the checkered tablecloth, fire up the grill, and look no further for the perfect Independence day dessert. An absolutely perfect dessert made with fresh summer berries, low-fat cream cheese, whipped topping, and Nilla brand vanilla wafers.
Red, White and Blue, No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle
- 14 oz strawberries fresh
- 7 oz blueberries fresh
- 14 piece vanilla wafers
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1 lb cream cheese low fat
- 14 oz sugar powdered
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Crumble the vanilla wafers
- Crumble Vanilla Wafers and set aside. Wash Blueberries and set them aside. Wash and stem Strawberries, cut into small dice, and set aside14 piece vanilla wafers
Wash the berries
- Wash Blueberries and set them aside. Wash and stem Strawberries, cut into small dice, and set aside14 oz strawberries, 7 oz blueberries
Whip the cream cheese
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, beat to combine. Add lemon juice and beat until fully incorporated. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Fill a piping bag with cream cheese filling1 lb cream cheese, 14 oz sugar, 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, 12 oz whipped topping
Layer the trifle
- To create and layer the dessert as shown: Add 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla wafer crumble to glass, pipe a layer of cheesecake, add fresh chopped strawberries, pipe more cheesecake, finish with fresh blueberries, and a final rosette of cheesecake. Garnish with blueberry and a strawberry slice. The total amount of cheesecake filling per serving equals 2 ounces.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate